Monday, November 12, 2007

Mommy and Me time... (and Daddy too!)

Today was the best day yet! I was able to hold the little man... for an entire hour! I went in for my afternoon visit, meeting David there, and the nurse had all his tubes and wires ready so that I could hold Will. His stats were holding strong and he allowed the nurses to move him into my arms. Here are 2 pictures at 11 days old... the first gives you a little perspective on how tiny he really is, wearing a beanie and covered in a blanket to keep his body temperature regulated, while holding is right hand up near his head and the second picture is the family... all together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Joel and Aimee,
You look so very happy and proud. Will is very blessed to have you as parents. Give my favorite nephew a kiss and tell him I love him.

Love you both - Lori

Anonymous said...

Dear Aimee and David,

We have been thinking of you, reading your posts and praying for precious little William. You are right...he is quite the littel fighter! He is amazing and beautiful and we will continue to pray for his health, growth and development.

All Our Love,
RJ, Stephanie, Michael & Christoher

Anonymous said...

Dear Aimee and family,
God Bless you and your little one, Will. Our prayers are with him and you're family.
God Bless and take care,
Cindy & family
(one of your cousins, Vivian's daughter)